Update Your Smile with Teeth Restoration
Mark Weitzman D.D.S. - Top-Rated Ventura Family Dentist
Do you have teeth that need to be restored? If so, Mark Weitzman D.D.S. is the dental team for you! As a leading family and cosmetic dentist in Ventura County, we have become highly recognized for the world-class services we provide. With today's technology, our team has the ability to perform restorations that look and feel natural to keep you smiling with confidence.
Call our office today at (805) 295-8896 to get more information about tooth restoration and any other dentistry concerns.
Advantages of Restoring Teeth
It is important to restore a missing or broken tooth as soon as possible. Undergoing a restoration procedure can improve the functionality of teeth, allowing you to proceed with your daily eating habits. In addition, many people choose to undergo restoration right away in order to improve the overall appearance of their smile.
What are the main benefits of restoration?
- To protect the part of the tooth that has become exposed
- To prevent the loss of the tooth, as decay has the potential to spread and destroy the tooth
- To resume with normal chewing and eating habits without experiencing discomfort
- To improve the appearance of teeth
Types of Restoration
Tooth restorations are used to replace missing teeth or missing parts of the tooth structure back to its normal shape, appearance, and function. A tooth structure may be missing for a variety of reasons, including decay, deterioration of a previously placed restoration, or fractures. There are a variety of restorations that can be performed on your teeth.
Our team can perform the following tooth restorations:
- Fillings are the most common type of restoration. Teeth can be filled with gold, silver amalgam or, with the most commonly used tooth-colored plastic and glass material called composite resin filling.
- Bridges are false teeth used to "bridge" the gap that is created by one or more missing teeth. We will select the material that is most suitable for your teeth by taking into account aesthetics, function, and tissue compatibility.
- Implants are replacement tooth roots used to replace missing teeth that would otherwise adversely affect your mouth. A small post made of metal is placed into the bone socket where the tooth is missing, and then covered with a crown.
- Crowns are tooth-shaped "caps" that are placed over teeth to restore the shape, size, strength, and appearance, and to cover a dental implant. We can match your crown to the color of your teeth to make sure your smile looks natural.
- Dentures are removable options for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. Complete dentures replace all the teeth while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth are still intact.
Set up a Free Consultation
From the time you walk into our office until the time you leave, we want to ensure you feel comfortable. For decades, we have been committed to making sure every patient receives top-notch service, exceptional customer treatment, and quality follow-up care.
Don't put your dental care in the hands of just any dentist-visit our award-winning and reputable office! Call today to schedule your free consultation.
“Smiling at the world”Dr Mark , Stephanie, Molly, Rebecca, and Gabby have given me my life back. It's been two weeks and I have had so many people tell me how happy I look. I cannot say enough about how comfortable Dr Mark and Team made me feel through a very difficult time. Proffesional and compassionate is how I would describe this group- Caroline Holland
“Excellent Dentist!”I recently went to Dr. Mark for a broken molar repair. Upon arrival I was impressed with the updated office and it's sterile feel. Dr. Mark took my impressions and decided what to do for the repair. The procedure was efficient, painless, and the tooth repair turned out absolutely perfect! Dr. Mark is a very nice guy and easy to talk to as well which makes the whole process even better! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist.- TJ Schau
“Best Dentist”“I feel so fortunate and blessed to have Dr. Weitzman as my dentist. He truly is one of a kind. When you are looking for an excellent dentist, you can't go wrong with choosing Dr. Weitzman. You will be ever grateful you did...”- Carey Ann
“Great guy, great dentist”Great guy, great dentist. Dr. Mark does a fabulous job and I would highly recommend him to anyone.- Chris Van Son
“Best Hygienist”Hi Mark, your hygienist is great. VERY good bedside manner; was sensitive to my sensitivities with regard to those hook things" she uses to scrape plaque. Let's get together over this implant issue. No hurry, and sooner the better, huh? Would you ask someone there to email me an estimate for the work still to be done, please. We're in our "slow" time, and Vic is asking that we pay some meager attention to budgeting, so...Thanks, and have a great vacation.- Ren Adam
“Friendly competent service.”Friendly staff. All were competent and made for a comfortable visit. X-rays and deep teeth cleaning was as painless as it could possibly be.- Mike Alesso
“Immediate Attention”Had a toothache.....Called and was seen on the same day. It happened to be his day off. But he brought me in. Office staff and Dr.Weitzman were very nice. Looking for a new dentist (mine retired) and we will be back. Thank you for getting me in.- Lisa F.
“Dr. Weitzman and his staff truly care about their patients”Dr. Weitzman and his staff truly care about their patients. They are genuine, caring, and show it in many ways. They will do anything to help take care of you.- Jennifer W.